On today’s episode of The Real Estate Podcast, Jimmy is joined by David Barr, broker associate at BHHS Florida Realty, to explain his strategy for lead generation. Rather than allocate money to marketing, he taught himself the knowledge that led to successful lead generation through SEO and organic channels.
Strategy is the key to consistent results:
- Strategically utilizing digital media is the key to generating leads in today’s market.
- When David first used digital lead generation techniques, he knew nothing about SEO or website building. As a result, he had successful but variable results.
- After implementing simple yet practical techniques into his digital strategy, David began to see consistent improvements and success.
- It boils down to one simple idea: the more relevant content you have on your page, the better.
Simple actions you can take to improve your digital lead generation and SEO:
- Create a Google My Business page.
- Add photos, an up-to-date description, and contact information to help potential customers find you.
- Google loves blogs, especially blogs that provide a clear benefit to people clicking on it. You can utilize blogs to tie content together with links to different elements of your business.
- If you can only use one social media platform, David advocates for Facebook. But if you have the time and resources, creating different accounts for different platforms will significantly expand your reach to a potential audience.
- Jimmy uses platforms like Keywords Everywhere and TubeBuddy for the best SEO results on his pages.
- When creating a video, make sure you’re using the correct aspect ratio. And by just carrying your phone around with you and filming house and neighborhood walk-throughs, you will have no shortage of content.