On today’s episode of The Real Estate Podcast, Jimmy is joined in the studio by Berkshire Hathaway real estate agent Brad Reese to uncover how he increased his sales volume growth from $3 million to $30 million, all within one year!
Brad’s beginnings in real estate
- When Brad first started selling in 2016, his days revolved around cold calls from a white page account. With these people, he focused not on a sale but on learning about them and their stories.
- While this was great for relationship-building, it didn’t necessarily translate to direct sales; his career didn’t take off until he joined Berkshire Hathaway.
The importance of marketing
- As the real estate market shifted, Brad was prepared thanks to his database of relationships within his market.
- Online leads are expensive. Advertising is expensive. Especially when you don’t have a lot of money, marketing can seem like a gamble.
- But while marketing might seem risky, strategic implementation and consistent strategy find long-term success.
- Remember, you don’t see results right away. It’s a long-term play, and you don’t reap the rewards unless you keep consistent and stick with a plan.
Database management: How did he stay in contact with clients?
- Brad classifies people by their timeline and motivation level.
- It’s not about trying to make a sale but arming people with the proper knowledge to navigate the market.
- Because Brad now researches and understands the real estate market, he shares updates and information with his clients.
- He also makes it a point to invest in relationships with other agents, both in and outside Berkshire Hathaway.
- It’s not just about asking these agents about available spaces and opportunities; it’s about being a reciprocal resource for them as well.
What is Brad excited about in real estate now?
- He’s thrilled about the trajectory of his business. He’s made friends out of his clients, and he enjoys being a contributing member of his community and helping people’s dreams come true.
- You can find Brad on LinkedIn and connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel.
If you like what you heard today, subscribe to the podcast and tell your network about us as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher and at our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.