Is your business stalled and just needs that extra push to increase profitability? Every realtor faces this problem at some point in their career. What can you do to fix this? Find a coach. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy is joined by Market President of Bethshire Hathaway Home Services, Guy Elazar, to discuss why you need a real estate coach.
Receiving coaching as an agent is valuable. But why?
- A coach helps you hold yourself accountable. Agents work hard, but they often don’t work as smart as they could. A coach pushes you to focus on income-generating activities essential for success.
- Coaches help you set realistic but beneficial goals. (And, more importantly, help you stay on track to achieve them.) A coach will review your monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals to ensure you’re attaining the growth you want.
- A coach helps you set up and maintain a schedule. The final step a coach assists with is the discipline of execution. Without a solid plan of action to achieve your goals, you probably won’t meet them. Your coach can help you schedule your day to maximize effectiveness from all your pipelines.
Coaching can take your business to the next level:
- Coaching will keep you calibrated. If you ever begin to look for the shiny object that doesn’t necessarily help your business, a coach guides you back on the right track.
- Guy recommends you focus on building your sphere of influence to at least 200 people.
- Because every fifty conversations yield one transaction, a larger sphere of influence means more sales.
- A common problem within the real estate industry: realtors lose their edge once they start attaining their goals. A coach inspires and motivates you to perform better and reach loftier goals.
- Guy’s advice? Don’t be afraid to pick the low-hanging fruit – the people who already know, like, and trust you.
What you should look for in a coach:
- You want someone who knows you well enough to understand how you get motivated and inspired.
- Look for someone who’s done what you’re looking to do. They can provide key insights into how to move towards your dream career.
- You don’t just want someone who’s had your dream career; you want someone who’s done it in a manner to your benefit, not your detriment.
Want to get in contact with Guy? Connect with him on LinkedIn.
Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.