The right marketing strategy is what separates great realtors from their less successful counterparts. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy gives seven different marketing tools that you can use to develop a strategic and robust plan for growth.
- Moxiworks is the number one marketing tool for real estate agents because it pulls details from new listings into professional-looking charts, graphs, and reports.
- It then sends these reports to you, your clients, anyone you need in a monthly email.
Content Scheduling App
- Something like Buffer, Hootsuite, or even internal processes like Facebook’s scheduler.
- With a scheduler, you can prepare strategic content that doesn’t change. These platforms also have performance tracking abilities, allowing you to pivot when necessary.
- The value of online testimonials is huge; 89% of people trust online recommendations as much as an in-person
- Testimonial tree automatically sends review requests to people who’ve recently closed on a deal and creates branded social media graphics based on those reviews.
- Homebot.AI is the most comprehensive property report Jimmy’s ever seen.
- Can set it up to have it Sends a monthly report to your clients who’ve recently acquired a home
- Canva gives you the ability to create professional graphics for anything you need.
- Regardless of what type of graphic you need, there are Canva templates to make the process easier.
- YouTube is 2nd most utilized search engine in the world (second only to Google).
- Posting videos on YouTube generates organic traffic, especially if you create videos based on topics you know people are searching for.
- If there’s something you don’t want to do, go out and hire someone!
- Look at platforms like Upwork and Fiverr to hire jobs you don’t have time to figure out.
Utilizing these platforms will help you develop a comprehensive marketing plan that will significantly increase your business growth.
Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.