Testimonials are a great way to show potential clients that you’re right for the job. For an easy way to collect and display client testimonials on your social media, website, and even physical advertisements, Berkshire Hathaway offers Testimonial Tree to all its realtors. And on today’s episode, Jimmy is joined by founder and CEO of Testimonial Tree, Jason Dolle, to explain how you can take advantage of testimonials to grow your business.
How did Jason get started with the business?
- Jason’s wife is a real estate agent, and he got his real estate license to help with open houses and other aspects of her business. He grew to love the one-on-one connections he made, which didn’t happen at his computer engineering job.
- He developed relationships with some of their clients and wanted a way to easily get testimonials from them, so he created Testimonial Tree.
- He showed it to brokerages, who offered to pay for it. And the rest is history.
What sets Testimonial Tree apart from similar platforms?
- While Testimonial Tree is used across multiple industries, it has found the most success with realtors and agents.
- The platform has over 100,000 users, with 80% being agents and brokerages.
- It is incredibly easy to use and includes features that create graphics for social media and marketing.
Why you should use testimonials in your business:
- Testimonials are social proof that increases conversion rates because someone is advocating for you other than yourself.
- The ROI on morale generated from positive testimonials is indefinable, but it helps realtors feel supported and valued.
- While the transaction drives real estate, developing genuine connections with clients is more advantageous – testimonials convey that.
- 88% of people value an online review as much as a personal recommendation.
How to use testimonials successfully:
- When you share testimonials on your social pages, tag the actual person who provided the testimonial to expand the reach of the post.
- Everyone knows the impact of reviews and testimonials online – it can be the factor that helps you stand out and land a deal.
- Testimonials compound. As you build up a catalog of testimonials, you can use certain ones for specific ads and neighborhoods based on price, convenience, or whatever motivates the target to work with you.
Questions about Testimonial Tree? Find more details on their website. To get in contact with Jason, connect with him on LinkedIn or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.