When business picks up, it can get difficult to determine what is most important to your business as you continue to grow. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy supplies the seven things top performers do that set them apart from the rest.
Reach out to past buyers
- The inventory of available houses is so slim, you’re probably going to sell any house you currently have listed. Therefore, check with your past buyers and see if they are interested in selling.
- Checking with people who already know, like, and trust you will help you find more listings more easily.
Optimize your database.
- Leads come from all over the place, so keeping your contacts organized and updated is critical to your success.
- An organized database allows you to send details and information to your interested contacts easily. It also will make automation simpler for recurring messages.
Text your database.
- Don’t just guess what you want your contacts to see, ask them! Jimmy recommends sending a specific (and personal) message asking each contact if they like the content, the frequency, and even the method of communication.
- Receiving a personal message motivates people to respond, leading to awesome engagement rates.
Step up your farming efforts
- We’re at a place where people want your information more than ever. Step up, add value to sellers, and inform people of the changes in the market and how it affects them.
Do more video
- Virtually every media outlet prioritizes video over other forms of content.
- Concentrate on the things you know will add value to your contacts, and simply find a way to demonstrate that value through video.
Double down on testimonials:
- Did you know that 88% of people trust a testimonial or online review as much as a personal recommendation? Online testimonials validate you and your business when people search online.
- Consider platforms like Testimonial Tree or even Canva to create eye-catching graphics with your testimonials.
Save that money.
- Make sure you’re putting back more money than you ever have before.
- One thing we know about real estate is that it won’t look the same as it does now.
- If the market happens to pull back, you’ll be in a position to thrive regardless of the future situation.
Even if you’re a top producer, it’s unlikely you’re capitalizing on all seven of these strategies. So take action, lean into these tactics, and reach new highs for your business.
Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.