Social media is crucial for success in today’s digital world. It isn’t the only way, but it is a great way to interact and meet with your audience. The difference between getting where you want to be and being where you want to be on social media is just a few steps away. And in today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy shares the keys to success with social media marketing. How can you unlock success? It’s all in the word itself.
U: Understand your ideal client:
- Who is it that you could serve the best? Who do you love working with? Whatever it is, understanding who that group is will help you create content geared towards them.
- The STP formula: Segment, target, and position yourself in a way that will be top-of-mind.
N: Needs of the ideal client:
- You want to know now just who the ideal client is, but what they need. (And how you can provide that need for them.)
- The goal is to answer the questions they have before they ask them.
L: Limit focus to one platform:
- If you want to focus, concentrate on just one platform.
- Determine which social platform your target market most frequents. It could be tik tok, Snapchat, Instagram, or any other platform. Let your audience dictate where you start so you can create content for the right people.
- How are you going to find the people you want to target?
- Jimmy’s tip: Use hashtags, which people can search to find specific and thematic content, to reach people who search for the content type you create.
- Identify what content is successful, and mirror those creation strategies.
- If you go to the gym for the first time, you don’t expect to see change. But it’s the consistency over time that leads to results. The same is true for social media.
- Focus on creating quality content will lead to the growth and success you’re looking for.
K: Keep posting and engaging:
- Go out and find groups that are pertinent to your business. Be engaging, answer questions, and be helpful.
- People will view you as a valuable addition to the community and follow and engage back with you.
Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.