If you aren’t shooting video content in today’s digital age, you’re missing a crucial element in your marketing strategy. But sometimes, coming up with a content idea can be difficult. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy provides 21 different video content ideas and titles to help you brainstorm your content.
Content Geared Towards Sellers
- 5 Things to Do Before Listing Houses: Provide specific things people can do before their house goes on the market.
- 5 Biggest Mistakes Sellers Make
- 5 Reasons People Love Living In (Target or Farming Area)
- Should I Sell My House Right Now? Break down the market, and emphasize why someone might want to sell their home right now.
Content for Past and Current Clients
- Unsolicited Video CMAs
- I Was In the Neighborhood: Check up on people or take a quick video outside their home that you sold them.
- Neighborhood Sales Update: List recent sales and houses currently on the market.
Content for Buyers:
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Buy In (Certain Neighborhood): Instead of making it negative, however, use this as an exciting way to emphasize the good points of the neighborhood.
- Overall Market Update: This should be done at least every quarter, but preferably every month. Explain the general real estate numbers compared to the same figures from last month or last year.
- 5 Things You Should Know
- What People Love About Living In (Target Area)
- What People Hate About Living in a Neighborhood: Is there heavy traffic? Are there a lot of bugs? Being honest and transparent shows you want your audience to have as much information as possible before deciding.
Other Content Ideas:
- Should I Rent or Buy? This is an excellent video for targeting first-time home buyers.
- Check This Out: A great social media video where you quickly show an amenity, kitchen, or bedroom in a home.
- Coming Soon Video: Do this with each of your new listings. Give a quick 2-sentence description of a home with a short video explaining that more information will be coming soon.
- Open House Walkthroughs: This is a great strategy to get more people interested, especially if someone is unable to attend an open house.
- My Favorite Transaction
- My Funniest Transaction: People are attracted to funny people! Tell stories and be transparent to attract the ideal client.
- My Worst Transaction: Drama draws a crowd. But if you tell a captivating story and then focus on how you corrected it, people will be drawn to it.
- Reasons I Love Referrals: Sure, we love referrals. But show how much you appreciate it! And other people will want to send more.
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.