There are five questions every real estate agent should ask themselves in order to build and grow a business. In today’s episode, Jimmy Burgess talks about these five questions.
- What are you great at?
Figure out the things that you are good at and capitalize on those skills to make sure that you’re heading in the right direction.
- What are agents doing in other markets really well that you are good at?
If you are good at social media then follow those agents who are using social media and draw inspiration from their social media strategies. Check out the posts that get attention and more.
If you’re in the listing business, check out how other agents communicate with clients and prospects.
- Who is your ideal client?
Identifying your client is critical to be able to shape what your business looks like.
- What do the numbers look like?
Identify the neighborhood you need to be farming. Look for certain groups of people that you can talk with and farm.
- How are you going to get in front of the right people?
Position yourself in a way that gets attention. Learn to add value and use other platforms where you can add value to your prospects and clients. Listen to podcasts and put your own spin on the strategies and methods that other agents are using.
“5 Questions Every Real Estate Agent Should Ask Themselves” episode resources
- Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel.
- If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review, and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher, as well as at our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.