In today’s episode, Jimmy shares some tips on how to become a more successful real estate agent. Tune in to the episode and learn more.
Make your vision a reality
- Jimmy’s mentor told him, ‘If you want to be, you’ve got to do.’ It means to be in the activity of the person who has already reached the goals you aspire to.
- Successful real estate agents are consistently staying in contact with previous clients to make sure these buyers understand they are still in the business for any new and future needs.
- Communicate with your previous clients to make sure you are the one they think of when they need these same services again.
- Continue farming and have an area that you are considered the expert. In other words, be the go-to person in a specific neighborhood.
- Make sure that you communicate your sales. Real estate requires execution on a consistent basis.
- Do what an influencer does and add value while communicating well. Do this by participating in interviews, videos, blog posts, podcasts, and more.
- As you grow your business, make sure to put a system in place and put the work in.
- It all comes down to doing the work, adding value, and being in a place where your activities reflect what you want to become.
“How to Become a More Successful Real Estate Agent” episode resources
- Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel.
- Check out the Slydial tool here.
- If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review, and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher, as well as at our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.