Today’s guest is Sarah Davidson. She is with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida and also hosts her own podcast, “Amen! Sister Friend.” Sarah is a songwriter and when she was on the road, she felt there was something missing, that there was a different calling on her life. In this episode, Sarah talks about the changes she had to move through and how she overcame the challenges to finally succeed.
Pushing the resistance
- The pandemic impacted everyone’s daily lives. Sarah was no exception and felt like she was hitting a wall. It was difficult to see the light.
- The test of a true champion is pushing through challenges. A winner feels the challenges and experiences doubt but is able to get up the next day, ready to move forward.
- What separates those who thrive from those who are just surviving is their dedication to push through the challenges.
- Sarah joined an intensive trauma program and it helped her discover her powers once again. It allowed her to see her strengths and how she could use them to become the next version of herself.
- She learned to acknowledge her worth and her capabilities.
Connecting and building relationships
- Even during times like these, Sarah ensures that she is connected to the people who may want to buy in the next three months.
- She sends them new lists and pays attention to the people she’s engaged with. She focuses on them and feels they are her people.
- Showing up and keeping those people in front of you is a simple thing but it adds value.
- Sarah engages in personal promotion and had to learn how to become a self-promoter. Whether it’s through social media or another venue, be ready for every opportunity and offer the total package.
- Social media is an interesting reflection of who we are. You can put yourself out there but do it authentically. If you’re just pretending to be someone you’re not, people will spot it right away.
- Promote love and kindness and let them be your driving force. Encourage people because right now is a challenging time for everyone, including your followers.
- Podcasting is a great platform because it gives people the space to talk about topics that matter to them. It allows for a deeper conversation with other professionals in their space. That conversation can be a great opportunity to spread positivity.
- When you are true to yourself and reflect that truth to other people, you will attract your tribe.
“How Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe” episode resources
- Follow Sarah Davidson on LinkedIn and check out her podcast here. You can also check her out on their website.
- Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel.
- Check out the Slydial tool here.
- If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review, and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher, as well as at our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.