Professionals use a variety of tools to improve their product and grow their businesses, including these top tech tools that will expand your real estate business.
If you build your business on a solid foundation, you’ll be able to scale in a way you never have before.
Jimmy Burgess, Chief Growth Officer of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida, has used these tools in his own business and has seen them work for others around him as well.
Tools and technology
- Homebot.ai generates a detailed report about your clients and sellers and where they stand with their assets. It addresses cost basis, profit margin, tax consequences, and other financial details that are personalized to your customer.
- The iPhone 11. Although it doesn’t seem as though there’s much difference between this phone and its predecessors, the camera is starkly different. In an industry powered by visual information, it’s a game changer.
- Videolicious is a phone app that allows you to edit videos on the fly by adding music, titles, text, or other content. It’s great for virtual walk-throughs, and you have a professional looking video in minutes.
- BombBomb has been a favorite for a while, because it allows you to record video from your screen and include it in an email. It allows you to send personalized email videos to your clients. It could include a contract review, a valuation analysis, or countless other options.
- Which tech tools do you use that other agents should know about?
“Top Tech Tools That Will Expand Your Real Estate Business” episode resources
- Check out the technique Jimmy used to generate $11,000,000 in listings in 90 days.
- Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as his YouTube channel.
- If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review, and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher, as well as at our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.