Success in the industry isn’t limited to where you come from; it’s all about having the right mindset. What are the differences between a successful and a struggling real estate agent? In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy goes over the three main components of how top producers think.
Struggling realtors stop when they don’t know how to do something.
- Successful people study their craft and set out to figure out the skills they need to be successful. If somebody else can learn the skill, why can’t you?
Struggling realtors emphasize things they don’t have rather than things they do.
- When you focus on what you don’t have, you limit your beliefs and ability to find success.
- Instead of lamenting over your small sphere of influence, build your sphere, so it’s no longer an issue!
- Don’t be afraid to outsource or supplement with others’ help if you cannot do it independently.
Struggling realtors see successful people and simply don’t think they can do it.
- The more you do something, the better you’ll get at it.
- Don’t be afraid to do something poorly. The more you practice it and work at it, the better your skills will be.
- If you keep practicing, you’ll soon be the type of person whose business can’t help but grow.
Everybody has big dreams and a goal for their business. But especially for those just starting out, you won’t have the skills to get there. Each month, focus on developing just one skill that will help you in your efforts to achieve success.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.