Most top producers rely on their sphere of influence, past clients, and referrals to maintain and grow their business. Because of that, you want to maintain positive relationships with those people, right? In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy provides seven different strategies to wow past clients and generate the referrals you want.
1. Take one person out to lunch each week
- At these lunches, just find out how the person is doing. This conversation isn’t about building a real estate transaction; it’s about building a relationship.
- Spending more time with the people who know, like, and trust you will pay dividends later down the line.
2. Notice special events
- Consider using a platform like SendOutCards to create physical photos in cards, giving clients the opportunity to frame or keep a special memory of a major event they posted about on social media.
3. Celebrate with desserts
- Anytime there’s a major event, bring desserts to the office and invite people to stop by and celebrate with your team.
- Consider partnering with a local bakery to support local businesses while providing a free dessert for the community.
4. Hold a food truck client appreciation night
- A food truck event brings people together and helps you stay top-of-mind in a genuine way.
- Who doesn’t love a food truck, right?
5. Provide group tickets to special events
- Invite past clients to a minor league baseball game, concert, or any event they might be interested in.
- These events are great opportunities to develop relationships in an informal environment that builds a strong network.
6. Celebrate their anniversary
- Most homebuyers don’t remember the specific date they purchased a home. If you congratulate them a year after the sale, they’ll undoubtedly be surprised!
- Consider buying a cake or other celebratory dessert to make the event extra memorable.
7. Get a box truck
- A box truck is a great investment, allowing you to provide a resource to past clients, local businesses, and even local charities to move things from one place to another.
- Not only is this essentially a moving billboard, but it’ll generate positive word-of-mouth and provide a unique way to provide value for your clients.
- This is a pretty hefty investment, so make sure you can make it worth your while before investing in it!
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel.
If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.