One of the biggest trends in real estate today is the utilization of lead generation platforms. In particular, a growing number of platforms feature no upfront costs and instead take a referral percentage of the final sale. This is an excellent strategy for realtors looking to grow their business without stressing about an upfront fee.
- Registered brokers can invite you to join, and you can join regardless of your experience level.
- However, you will not be the only person sent leads; they’ll send out a text to 4-5 potential agents, and they are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Remember, because Opcity only gets the money if you close, maintaining a constant stream of communication and updates will make you a better realtor in their minds!
- You need to have at least three years of experience and at least six closings in the past twelve months to gain access to this platform.
- They look for people with positive reviews, great communication skills, and a solid social media presence. You’re likely to get fewer leads with this platform, but they’ll be much higher in quality.
- A great place to look if you are an established realtor or team looking to expand your business.
- This platform focuses on communities of people aged 55 and older (hence the name.)
- While you don’t have to be that age to gain access, it does require you to be familiar with a specific community type that is a great platform to find leads if you’re already established and knowledgeable about real estate needs for these communities.
- AgentHarvest sends each lead to three to five agents, and those agents then compete for the client’s business.
- They look for people familiar with specific areas and then match potential leads based on your expertise.
- While they are a real estate firm in itself, Redfin outsources clients when they have no available agents in the area.
- Once they get a lead nurtured to a particular level, they’ll pass the lead to a realtor in real-time.
- Once you qualify on the brokerage level, you can distribute these leads to anyone on your team.
- A high-quality platform, Estately requires three (but preferably five) years of experience from their realtors.
- They stay Involved throughout the real estate process, continuously surveying their lead to ensure they have received the service they want.
- It is a high-touch, high-quality process that requires established realtors who understand the industry.
With any of these platforms, you’ll get better leads once you deliver results. While it might seem slow, persevere to receive those high-quality leads you deserve!
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.