Finding success in the real estate industry can be elusive for some people, but not for today’s guest! Brad Dahler has generated over $100 million in sales despite just his second year in the industry. So how has he done it? Tune into today’s episode of the Real Estate Sales Podcast to find out.
It started with a plan: how did he set himself up?
- He decided to move in a way similar to starting a business. He invested in marketing and brand consistency, staying in front of people as much as possible.
- Brad sets aside a percentage of every commission he makes to reinvest in his business, leading to new marketing initiatives and efficiencies.
What changes did he make as he started to make more money?
- Brad tried many different platforms like realtor.com, Zillow, and even direct mailers in farming neighborhoods,
- As he does more business, most of his marketing goes to people he’s already worked with and completed transactions for because he wants to maintain strong relationships with clients.
- He sends out a magazine with updates and hand-written messages and gives gifts to show he’s thinking about his clients.
Initial hires that gave him leverage:
- He hired a marketing coordinator that helps maintain consistent branding.
- His transaction coordinator allows Brad to spend more time finding business and less time dealing with paperwork.
To get in touch with Brad (or perhaps send a referral his way), contact him at (850) 842-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.