Thanksgiving season is upon us, and that means there’s no better time to focus on the relationships around you. Sharing gratitude this Thanksgiving can help your business, especially if you use these three ways to grow! (Talk about a win-win situation.) Remember, growth isn’t just about money; it’s about relationships.
1. Send a personalized selfie video.
- On Thanksgiving morning (when he’s frying the turkey), Jimmy records a personalized selfie video to send to each of his clients.
- Often, people will send one back thanking him for the kind message.
2. Bake a pie for Thanksgiving.
- Take the time to bake a pie and offer it to a client. It will create an impactful (and tasty) memory for anyone.
3. Show gratefulness by giving to others.
- Donate to a local charity in the name of your client.
- The specific amount doesn’t necessarily matter. It’s the thought and the gesture that means more than the dollar amount.
While these situations were all depicted as a time to thank your clients, don’t stop there! These actions can be done for anyone, be it a client, coworker, family, or friend. Whoever it is, take the time to send something beyond the traditional thank-you card, and it will really build your relationships with those around you.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.