The real estate industry has provided and given a lot to many realtors. While it’s essential to grow and develop your own success, it’s just as important to give back! And the best way to give back in the real estate industry is by helping new agents get off to a great start. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy is joined by Mario Mitchell to discuss how he welcomes and celebrates new realtors to his team.
Even if you’re just a year in, you can provide value to those around you.
- You can provide those newer to the industry with insights from the top agents about what they wish they knew when they started.
- Celebrate someone as they start in the industry. Early on, many people might not have the confidence to be successful. By throwing a welcome party, they recognize they have people around them who want to see them succeed.
- As soon as Mario’s new members graduate from their “boot camp,” they throw a party for those people.
- They celebrate the person, give them a gift, and tell them information that will help them thrive and be confident.
Gather information from the top producers around you.
- Have top producers write one or two sentences about what helped them, what inspired them to join the industry, or what they wish they knew about it.
- Ask each top producer or current realtor three simple questions: What is their favorite tool or app? What is something they wish they knew when starting in the industry? If you were starting over, where would you focus?
You’ll get a wide range of information and a playbook for the industry, and that’s a fantastic way to support those around you. To contact Mario and his team, find them on all social media sites @mariomitchellteam, or contact him directly at (704) 284-8057.
If you keep these criteria in mind, you’ll be the leader of listings for your area in no time! Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.