Sometimes all it takes is adding a few simple practices to your day to generate a successful growth strategy. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy provides a strategy to answer one simple question: what can we do to keep our clients top of mind? The answer? Make lists of influential people to your business and develop a touchpoint plan to send them essential information.
List #1 – The Next Ten Sellers:
- Send an immediate email each time something happens that could affect their property value.
- Aim to contact this list weekly to ensure there are no gaps in communication.
- Let these sellers know trends from month to month (like inventory amount, time on the market, and major changes that might affect their evaluation.)
- Provide an updated monthly CMA, which gives a great avenue of communication and maintains an expert agent appearance.
List #2 – The Next Ten Buyers:
- Once you know what the buyer is looking for (and they’re pre-approved), create an automatic alert each time a home within their criteria hits the market. Include a CTA that encourages them to contact you.
- If someone is interested in a property, the worst thing you can do is ignore them for a couple of weeks. Once per week, send these contacts a text message, phone call, or email; whatever reinforces your professionalism.
- Inform them about updates on interest rates. Rates are variable, but on average, they’re rising. Let the buyer know how that interest might affect their purchase and create urgency.
- If they have a price range, go on the market and compare the applicable inventory month-to-month.
List #3 – The Top Ten Fans:
- Those people who give reviews, referrals and are essential advocates for your business? Yeah, it’s just as important to contact them.
- But don’t feel obligated to contact this group every week; instead, shoot for every other week or monthly.
- Depending on this group’s size, rotate people in and out or create a top 20 list instead.
- Use platforms like Homebot.ai to send a highly detailed real estate report to each person on this list.
- Provide unexpected surprises to this group every quarter to thank them for their support.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.