While there might be the 10 P’s of marketing, not all are as applicable to real estate. So, in today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy details the 7 P’s of real estate marketing you can utilize for growth in your business. These elements are what you can do on a marketing level to be the best candidate for potential clients.
- Remember that you are the product. So what can you do to set yourself apart?
- Understand exactly what you offer, and then capitalize on it.
- Are you a discount or luxury agent?
- There’s no right or wrong approach to pricing, but Jimmy advises to go one way or another. If you straddle the fence, you’ll run the risk of making some unhappy.
- Determine who you love working with, and then target those people.
- In this business, you don’t have to say yes to everyone, so get to a place where you know who you want to serve.
- How are you packaging yourself to be appealing to your ideal customers?
- Determine what about you stood out that drove those ideal customers to you, use that to attract more customers like them.
- Once you’ve identified your ideal client, how can you position yourself in front of them?
- When selecting social media platforms and content types, your success depends on targeting messaging towards the ideal customer.
- When using social media marketing, create your content and schedule in a way that speaks to your client.
- Maybe post more motivational content or content geared towards other houses on the market, depending on what kind of client you want to attract.
- Why are you in this business?
- When you work for something bigger than yourself, you can move past the obstacles and challenges that arise in the business.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.