Zig Ziglar was a fantastic coach, leader, and speaker who could inspire anyone with his words. In today’s episode of the Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy applies seven Zig Ziglar quotes specifically to real estate to learn the takeaways and tips Zig can provide.
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
- It’s easy to get caught up in the goal of perfection. But to get to a place where you’re great in the business, you just have to start.
“If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit nothing every time.”
- How many calls are you trying to achieve each day? How many listing appointments? You need to set daily, monthly, and annual goals to ensure you continue to move forward.
“You can have everything you want in life if you’ll just help enough other people get what they want.”
- When you focus on what other people want and need, you’ll find the same results.
“Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
- Real estate is a roller coaster. While you’ll inevitably experience stumbling blocks along the way, you can push through and focus on your goals.
- Just past your obstacles is the success you want and deserve.
“You can change who you are and what you are by changing what goes into your mind.”
- Feed your mind with encouragement and motivation because filling your mind with these sentiments makes you more likely to see them in the world.
“There is no traffic jam on the extra mile.”
- While it might seem like there’s an endless amount of realtors, you can rise above the competition by going the extra mile in your work.
“Success is the maximum utilization of the abilities you have.”
- Play to your strengths and abilities to find success. Everyone is excellent at something; just find the talents you have to capitalize on them!
Listening to Zig can excite you about your business and its future. Finding your best opportunities can be right around the corner when you apply these quotes to your life.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.