Have you ever noticed that top-producing real estate agents seem to attract business rather than chase it? In today’s episode of the Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy shares his five strategies to help every realtor attract business to achieve more business growth. (While everyone chases business at first, we want to help you reach that tipping point where you have more inbound calls than outbound.)
1. Build your database
- Without a database, you can’t consistently add value to the people in it.
- Building it with relevant tags and segments can help ensure you provide information each individual wants without bombarding them with stuff they don’t.
2. Communicate consistently with that database
- Whether it’s newsletters, videos, or just personal messages, there is a communication style that works for you and your contacts.
- Make sure people receive information about new properties, market trends, and other relevant information they want to know.
3. Provide valuable content
- If you consistently put out valuable content, people find it.
- You can create videos, blogs, and social media posts – any valuable and specific content that people want to know.
4. Grow your social media following
- The broader your social media following, the more people you can expose to your content.
- Start with your database – connect with your database contacts on social media to deepen your relationship and be seen as something other than a salesperson.
5. Promote others on social media.
- Highlighting local heroes and businesses is a great way to expose your audience to influential community members.
- Shining a light on others eventually brings people back to you and establishes you as a community leader.
In reality, you won’t be able to do all of these things every day. But if you focus one on the few that best fit your business and location, you’ll be sure to find the success and business growth you deserve.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.