Do you know seven daily habits you can develop as a realtor for game-changing results? That’s exactly what Jimmy discusses in today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast. These habits are specific strategies you can integrate into your daily routine to see lasting success later down the line.
1.) Call two people in your sphere of influence each day.
- People in your sphere of influence already know, like, and trust you. So, why not stay top-of-mind as their go-to realtor?
- Reaching out to these people might be the difference that results in new clients later on.
2.) Send one video unsolicited CMA each day.
- Yes, Jimmy talks about unsolicited video CMAs every week. But for good reason!
- People love receiving unexpected value. In sending these unsolicited CMAs, you are sending them valuable information, unprovoked, in a way no other realtor is doing.
3.) Post on social media at least once per day.
- Find a cadence like motivation Monday, Tuesday tips, or whatever interests you to develop a consistent posting rhythm.
- However you share your story, it will help you stay engaged and top-of-mind with your audience.
4.) Add people to your database
- What are you doing to grow the group of people in your database?
- Everybody is looking for information – be the source that provides the information people need in a consistent manner.
5.) Send handwritten thank-you notes
- Thank people each time they send you a referral; this encourages them to do it again.
- If someone provided exceptional service to you, thank them! This creates an environment where people want to reciprocate and thank you.
6.) Call two people on your next ten list
- Your “next ten” list is the ten people most likely to buy, list, or send a referral. You should interact with at least two of these 30 people each day.
7.) Start your day off right
- Get up early and get your day started on the right foot.
- Prepare yourself to be mentally ready to win your day, whatever that may mean for you.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.