One of Jimmy’s favorite authors, Og Mandino, authored the book The Greatest Salesman in the World. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy shares some of his favorite quotes from Og and explains how you can apply them to your real estate business.
“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
- It’s the picture of real estate today. What you do now likely won’t impact your business next week. Instead, the work you do now plants the seeds of success in the future.
“Always strive to make the next hour better than this one.”
- Refinement is everything. Continually evaluate what is vital to your business to make improvements and see success.
- Determine what you do efficiently to focus on areas that provide more value.
“Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.”
- When you focus on providing service and value to others, that good deed will work its way back to you.
“You will move in the direction you are facing.”
- What do you think about and focus your efforts toward?
- Whatever efforts you focus on dictating the direction your business moves. So, make sure that action is directed towards something of value for you and your clients.
“If I persist long enough, I will win.”
- The real estate business can be defeating, especially when you feel your efforts and work aren’t leading to success.
- The people who win don’t always succeed; they just persevere through the obstacles they face.
“This is the time. This is the place.”
- You aren’t in the real estate business by accident. You have the opportunity to be in an industry with unlimited upsides, and it’s this time and place where you can make it happen.
“Use wisely the power of choice.”
- We always have a choice. Do you surround yourself with people who move you forward? Are you focusing on efforts that lead to growth?
- Growth and success can’t come far behind when you start making the right decisions.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.