In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy discusses seven core strategies you can implement to build a thriving real estate business. Some are old, some are new, but all will help you create a lasting and impactful business.
1. Farming a neighborhood
- Have a place where you’re consistently adding value to a specific community.
- To learn the ins and outs of farming, check out Jimmy’s prior podcast episode.
2. Circle prospecting
- This tried-and-true tactic still works today (and especially in today’s market.)
- Circle prospecting helps you discover new prospects in the neighborhood who might be prompted to sell.
3. Database growth and consistent communication
- Your database should include everyone in your sphere of influence and people you meet through your other methods.
- Add people on a daily basis to help ensure there’s a constant flow of prospects to provide value to.
4. A separate database for realtors in other markets
- Build a database of realtors to provide value to in addition to your prospects. Not only does this help them, but it also makes you the top-of-mind realtor if they’re looking for a referral.
- Consider following them on social media, sending a card, or any way that builds relationships with people like you.
5. Social Media Marketing
- Whether on Facebook, Instagram, or Tik Tok, there are limitless ways to connect with your audience.
- Social media marketing can be $0 and engages new and existing customers. What’s not to love about that?
6. CMA A Day
- Homeowners always want to know the value of their property. So if you send an unsolicited message detailing that information, they’ll value the information you provide.
- Jimmy prefers videos because they’re a unique and helpful strategy.
7. Develop an MVP group of people
- Have a group of your favorite customers who continually send referrals your way.
- Send them thank-you notes, a gift card, or anything that shows your appreciation and dedication to them, and they’ll return the gesture.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.