Having a thriving real estate business is easier than you think; all it takes is identifying your ideal client. But who exactly is your ideal client? After answering the four simple questions in today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, you can figure out how to double your business by connecting with your ideal client.
1. Who are your ideal clients?
- Identify what makes your perfect client, and work to bring that audience into your sphere of influence.
- Determine if you prefer buyers or sellers or certain types of neighborhoods or houses to refine and understand your perfect client.
2. Does this tactic help me serve my ideal client?
- Filter your real estate efforts based on what best applies to your ideal client.
- Add value to that group in the way they want to receive it, not the way that is most comfortable for you.
3. How can you add value?
- Once you understand how to communicate with that audience, determine what to say to them.
4. Tell your client’s story.
- People do business with those they know, like, and trust.
- Make your clients the hero of their stories. By focusing on the clients rather than yourself, you’ll likely attract more people like them to your business.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.