There is a triangle in real estate success, and combining these three elements is the key to unlocking your full potential. In today’s episode of the Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy explains the triangle that can set any realtor apart from the rest.
- If you believe you can add value to your clients, you will. However, if you don’t feel confident, you don’t have the training and market knowledge to add that value to those around you.
- Confidence comes from competence. Know the real estate market, especially in your neighborhood, and be prepared to share that knowledge with your clients.
- Surround yourself with growth-minded people who can lead you toward success.
- Create a workplace or office environment that feeds you and other realtors the knowledge, coaching, and education you need to provide value to those around you.
- Successful realtors have a definitive strategy in place to reach their goals.
- Don’t just write down your goals for the future; include action steps to make that dream a concrete objective.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.