It’s no secret that creating high-quality video content is the key to unlocking the next stage of your real estate business. But how do you start creating content your audience wants to consumer? In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy is joined by Realtor and Video Influencer Brad McCallum to discuss his approach to creating high-engagement content people want to see.
Every realtor can use video content:
- Whether you’re in a large, competitive market or the only agent in a small-town community, video content is good for you.
- Growing a channel of viewers can seem like a daunting task. But just like you invest in your finances, investing time and effort into building a youtube channel yields compounding returns.
- Video content is perfect for realtors because the low-hanging leads are the people who regularly watch and engage with your content because there is an existing and established rapport.
Practical nuances of video creation:
- YouTube is an ad platform – its primary goal is to sell. Keeping users watching your content encourages YouTube to show your content to more people.
- Hook their attention as soon as your video begins, whether through an opening line or relevant information; anything to evoke emotion or interest.
- Get someone past thirty seconds by showing them the best things first.
Brad’s process for making great content:
- Make numerous pieces of content focused on the features you know will interest people.
- Ask questions to engage your audience throughout the video, and film multiple forms of content at once to save time and money when shooting.
- Create a basic, reusable filming sequence that generates the listing content that shows you’re a competent realtor.
- Make content focused on the benefits, not the features.
Agents who better engage and interact with their communities will find great success in the coming change to the real estate market. Check out Brad’s YouTube page to see how he creates his content, and follow him on Instagram at @the.real.brad.mccallum for more content.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.