The Power of One More by Ed Mylett teaches you to reach your goals by doing ‘one more.’ It’s the compounding effect of one more thing in anything in life that will help you succeed. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy explains seven situations where the power of one more can project your real estate game to the next level.
One More Conversation:
- Adding just one more conversation in your day can yield 300 more calls a year (depending on how many days you work.)
- On average, every 50 real estate conversations yield a transaction; six more closes is a great additional income you can channel into your business.
One More CMA:
- This is an opportunity to add value to a current homeowner, putting you in motion to generate more listings down the line.
- Providing an updated market analysis makes you top-of-mind when the homeowner is looking to buy or sell in the future.
One More Open House:
- The more face-to-face interactions with customers, the better. It generates buyers and other potential sellers, giving you the opportunity to generate leads from both sides of the transaction.
One More Meal:
- Your relationships with your sphere of influence will grow if you spend more time with them. When is the last time you’ve taken those individuals out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
- Check-in, ask them how they’re doing, and stay top-of-mind to encourage referrals and recommendations.
One More Farm:
- Geographical farming is the best tactic for steady real estate clients.
- Find another neighborhood that fits your criteria of expertise and see which areas are potential candidates for listings and business.
One More Video:
- Shooting video gives people the opportunity to know you better.
- Compound your marketing efforts by shooting evergreen video content people can watch for years.
One More Thank-You:
- This could be someone you know professionally or personally. Who are the people you should take the time to express gratitude toward?
- The Law Of Reciprocity is real, and it is all the more powerful by integrating more gratitude throughout your day.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.