Leading a business often takes a keen eye and a willingness to learn new things. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sale Podcast, Jimmy is joined by the CEO of The Ebby Halliday Companies, Chris Kelly, to help teach real estate professionals how to identify opportunities for growth and change for a better client experience.
Panic is the tendency during real estate shifts.
- There are many things realtors can learn by observing changes, tactics, and strategies used outside real estate.
- When you get excellent customer service, ask yourself how you could incorporate similar elements in your own business.
- It isn’t about the product but the attitude in the communication exchange.
Personalize your interactions:
- Whether online or in-person, creating a personalized voice demonstrates authenticity and trustworthiness.
- You can solve someone’s problem, even if you aren’t ‘the person.’ People will remember that type of service.
- Look for inspiration to make yourself better, regardless of the industry.
For more information and content from Chris, connect with him on LinkedIn and follow Ebby Halliday on Instagram at @ebbyhalliday_realtors.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.