Want to learn how to generate more online leads through Facebook and social media channels? In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy is joined by the Co-Host of Elite Agent Secrets, Andrew Dunn, to learn how to keep your pipeline full of quality and relevant leads.
Why should agents use online channels to find new leads? Predictability.
- Many agents look for referrals from friends and family when generating leads. When you put yourself in that position, you’ve put stress on a relationship that isn’t needed.
- On average, say you’ve spent $5 per lead and received 100 leads. Statistically, about 30% will pick up.
- Suddenly, you’ve spent just $100 for 35 quality conversations with interested leads.
- Social leads generate many leads that prevent agents from putting all the stress on a single conversation that must lead to the right outcome.
Use the social media channels that work best for your business:
- For Andrew, the majority of his work lies on Facebook and Instagram. However, whichever ads yield the best leads for your business. YouTube and Tik Tok are other potentially powerful channels.
Walking through the basic steps for online social ads:
- Select ‘special ads’ in housing, start with a spend of just $10-15 per day (which generates about 100 leads per month), and implement a lead generation campaign.
- Select the people living in a location via an area pin drop. Because a good starter campaign has a low ad spend, keep ads to just Facebook and Instagram main feeds.
- Draw attention through your ad copy. Explain the location and the available houses in the area with a call to action.
- On the click-through form, the more questions you ask, the better-quality (but fewer) leads you’ll get.
The follow-up is everything:
- The secret to converting online leads? Get in front of them as soon as possible.
- These are real human beings, and setting up the meeting is the main contributor to conversion.
- Once you have leads, you must have a system to organize and structure them, like a CRM.
Andrew’s final takeaway? Fail fast and fail often. The biggest obstacle you’ll face in online ads is just getting started. Tune in to the Elite Agent Secrets Podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and anywhere else podcasts can be found. For examples and strategies for how to coordinate online ads, follow Andrew on YouTube.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.