What should a realtor do in today’s changing real estate environment? In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy shares with us one strategy he would encourage every realtor to begin implementing.
You guessed it – unsolicited video CMAs.
- Their premise is simple – record your screen, walk a homeowner through their home evaluation, and email it to them with no strings attached.
- This powerful tactic led to Jimmy generating nearly $11 million worth of homes.
Start generating your email list for CMAs:
- Every homeowner you know should be on this list, especially if they’re interested in selling their home or moving to a new location.
- Use Google Earth, a CMA, and your recording software to create a unique and in-depth home analysis from your computer.
- Walk through the homes, and explain the average price per square foot. Speak in a range – don’t offer an exact estimate, and explain that you’d be able to provide a more accurate estimate by seeing the house in person.
- Using BombBomb, Jimmy could see which prospects opened these emails, allowing him to send follow-up emails to those who needed them.
For more information about this powerful tactic, reach out to Jimmy! Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.