Every agent has felt it; the gut-wrenching sense of negativity when a deal you expect to move forward just doesn’t come through. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy explains how to overcome and push through those obstacles by using his MOVE ON strategy.
Be (M)indful of the mistakes or opportunities you might have missed.
- If you’re going to fall, fall forward and learn something from it to prepare you for the future.
- Are there any learnings or takeaways you can apply to future transactions to help avoid it happening again?
(O)pen or close communication with your client.
- Decide whether you should continue communicating with the client in this transaction or in later opportunities.
- If the relationship can be built deeper for long-term gain, continue.
(V)isit with past clients.
- After a difficult conversation or experience with a contract cancellation, visiting people you know support and like you help you move past that past situation.
(E)ffectuate a plan of action.
- After evaluating that failed transaction, devise a plan of action that will help you move forward. Then, put that plan into action.
(O)verwhelm the market with activity.
- Regroup and refocus on the activities you know will help you bring success.
(N)ever let one transaction keep you from everything you are supposed to have.
- Don’t let one situation get in your way of accomplishing your dreams.
- Remember, you are so much more than just one difficult situation.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.