What does real estate success mean to an agent? The answer might not be what you expect. In today’s episode of the Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy explains what success looks like and dismantles the misconceptions newer agents might have about real estate success.
1. It’s going to take you longer to find true success than you think.
- Success doesn’t happen overnight; it takes long periods of work and effort to achieve it.
2. You will have difficult clients.
- Every agent has at least one unbearable client interaction or story.
- However, use that as a learning experience. See the warning signs, and use that knowledge to better identify your ideal client.
3. It’s going to be harder than you think.
- Whatever effort you think you’ll put into your business, it’ll likely take more. Be willing to do whatever it takes to make success happen.
4. You will burn out.
- Every person will have a period where they want to leave the business. However, focus on the elements of real estate that you love and allow the passion to reignite.
- Consider finding an assistant or partner who can help you with the jobs you dislike or struggle with.
5. It will all be worth it.
- Every top producer who passes through their challenges and overcomes their obstacles will say it was worth it.
- If you persevere and work hard, you’ll achieve a higher level of success than you could ever imagine.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.