Leads are the lifeblood of any real estate business. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy dives into seven avenues for realtors to generate leads for a consistently full pipeline.
- Geographical farming is the most sound and consistent way to generate real estate leads.
- To learn more about creating a farm for your real estate business, tune in to our previous podcast episode.
2. Online Leads
- While they boast only a 2% conversion rate, buying leads is a valuable way to generate massive amounts of potential buyers.
- Have a systemized plan to maintain consistent communication with any purchased lead to build and nurture the relationship.
- Many realtors encounter a plateau where they find it difficult to maintain growth. So why not use your past successes to fuel your future wins?
- Your sphere of influence is some of your most valuable connections. Add value to them, and they’ll be willing to bring others to you.
4. Expired Listings
- Build a campaign adding value to expired listings and see which sellers are interested in re-evaluating their current selling strategy.
5. Circle Prospecting
- Call, knock on doors, and interact with the people living around a home that was recently sold.
- Check-in and add value – don’t ask for a transaction.
6. FSBO Listings
- Most buyers who sell on their own end up using an agent before the transaction closes.
- Buyers need your professionalism and knowledge now more than ever. Be a resource to help them sell their product, and the clients will come.
7. Agent Referrals
- Follow agents on social media and post content about your local market to be seen as an expert.
- Build connections and relationships with other agents to send referrals, and they’ll return the favor.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.