Few things are as powerful as strong momentum. So how do you create momentum in your real estate business? Find out on today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, where Jimmy explains how to F.O.C.U.S.
F – Find someone with a need.
- Are there buyers who need help in a challenging market, or sellers with expired listings?
- Look for people in your community who have a need that you can help. The more people’s problems you solve, the more momentum you’ll experience.
O – Optimize consistent communication.
- Communicate to those people you’ve identified, and understand how they like to interact.
- The more information you can provide, the better equipped they’ll be to solve the problem at hand.
C – Create a plan of action.
- Once you’ve helped one person in need, others likely have similar problems. So what is your plan to connect with them?
- Have a system to optimize a plan that helps people as quickly as possible.
U – Update them regularly.
- Notice how the people respond to your updates. If they tend to text, text them rather than call.
- Make sure you communicate in a way that best serves the client, not the other way around.
S – Staying engaged.
- We started by identifying a client’s need. Stay focused on what matters the most – solving the client’s challenge.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.