In life, you’re either growing or dying. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy explains five comforts that kill realtors in their efforts to find success.
The comfort of a good market.
- A thriving market made many agents stagnant in their work because deals would just come to them.
- If you don’t time block your schedule or spend time reaching out to new prospects, you must develop those good habits now.
The comfort of past success.
- Never let your ego impede the habits that generate success.
- The most challenging thing to overcome is the notion that your past successes will not single-handedly lead to future results.
The comfort of a large database.
- Just because you have an extensive database doesn’t mean you provide value to them.
- Databases full of clients and prospects must be nurtured, interacted with, and provided for to ensure you follow up and add value.
The comfort of one excellent lead source.
- No matter how great your lead source is, things can change.
- Time and time again, we see lead sources dying and new ones arising – have a backup plan in place.
The comfort of money.
- Every time a real estate market comes down, it’s followed by a more difficult time.
- Things change, and you should utilize that money to set yourself apart from other agents as the business adapts.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.