There are certain times during the year that we separate ourselves from the competition and who we used to be. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Podcast, Jimmy gives you 7 ways to separate yourself from everyone else.
1. Focus on your health
- If you don’t have good health, everything else is irrelevant.
- Drink enough water, get enough sleep, exercise, and think about your diet.
- Your health is the building block for moving everything else in the right direction.
2. Get your mind right
- Are you reading books, listening to podcasts, and broadening your mind?
- When your mindset is right you can take your business to the next level.
3. Show more gratitude
- Who is it that you should be saying thank you to? How long has it been since you wrote a thank you note?
- Showing gratitude is the right thing to do and it puts the law of reciprocity into motion.
4. Provide more value
- If you give more value to the marketplace, more value comes up.
- This industry is based on the fact that the more value you provide the more your business grows.
- Social media gives you the opportunity to provide value to your ideal clients. Video gives you the ability to connect in a different way.
5. Have more conversations
- The more people you talk to the more opportunities you have to deepen relationships and have more business.
- Focus on adding value through genuine conversation.
6. Have more in-person meetings
- Invite people to coffee, lunch, or happy hour.
- There is nothing more important in our human relationships than connecting with people.
- Set your schedule to meet someone in-person each day.
7. Work harder
- If you want different results, you’ve got to do different things.
- What are you doing in your business that works? Double it.
- Don’t just do extra hours, do extra effective hours.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.