There are certain times in our business where if you are going to move to the next level it is going to get uncomfortable. One of those things is spending money. On today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy tells you the 5 biggest investments that top producers never regret.
- It is never a bad idea to add accountability to your life. Adding a coach keeps you accountable and pushes you further.
- Investing in a coach gives you another set of eyes to see things you might not.
- Find a coach that has done what you want to do.
2. An assistant
- If you are at a place where you are having difficulty keeping up with your business, now is the time to hire an assistant.
- Have a very specific job description before you hire an assistant.
3. Invest in your CRM
- This is a financial investment and a time investment. Your CRM is the lifeblood of your business.
- Do you have a CRM and is it optimized? The best CRM for you is the one that you will utilize.
4. A videographer/content creator
- You are going to need to become a media company that happens to sell real estate.
5. Client gifts and client appreciation parties
- If you believe that this business is about relationships, start making relationships your business. The best way to do that is by saying thank you.
- Try doing something with a local business, make a donation to a charity that they love, or have a painting done of their house. Make it personal.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.