Thanksgiving is a great time for you to say thank you to those who have made a positive impact on your life. On today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy shares seven ways that you can show gratitude this Thanksgiving.
1. Send video thank you texts
- On Thanksgiving morning Jimmy makes a list of individuals who he wants to thank and sends them a personal thank you video.
- Showing gratitude is a two-way street, it always comes back to you.
2. Deliver a pie to your best clients
- Think of your 10 best clients and hand deliver them a pie with a handwritten thank you note.
3. Handwrite thank you notes
- Personalized hand-written thank you notes really stand out.
4. Say thank you through a charity donation
- Donate to a cause that is important to your clients.
5. A check-in call
6. Give a gift card
- Think about an expense your clients will have during Thanksgiving and give them a gift card for it.
7. Send fresh-cut flowers
- Flowers never make things worse, they always help.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.