On today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy talks with Jason Gruner to discuss the process of how to farm a luxury neighborhood.
How did Jason choose a specific area?
- Jason’s end goal is to figure out how to get a seller to call him.
- He picks an area that makes sense, has $10 million in volume trailing 10 months, a turnover of at least 6%, that he wants to work in, and that he gets excited about.
What does the typical monthly output look like?
- The biggest thing that Jason has committed to is the first of every month he sends out a bright yellow market report for that area. The physical component of sending mail to someone is a huge opportunity and can set you apart.
- Jason also films a market report and posts them to his social media each month.
What would Jason have done differently?
- He would have done half the size of what he did and made sure to send 12 postcards in the first 12 weeks.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.