Listings are the name of the game in real estate. Today you will learn about a step-by-step system that over the next 12 months, you can build a funnel that will be chock full of opportunities for you to generate listings, no matter what the market is doing. It starts with some of the basics.
Your daily activity plan:
- Gather three email addresses of homeowners every single day, five days a week, and 50 weeks a year. That will give you 750 new email addresses each year.
- When you call a lead to share something of value with them about the market in their neighborhood, ask for permission to get their email for future updates.
- Provide your buyers with a monthly update on the valuation of their homes. This lets them know you are thinking about them.
- Release a monthly or weekly newsletter.
- Set up a personalized conversation follow-up plan,
- Send a text, confirm that it is okay to send a message, and ask about the frequency of the message.
- Once a quarter, call your prospect. Record details in your CRM.
- Video email illustrating what’s happening in the market.
- Personalized touches – once a quarter – four times a year.
As you implement the steps above every day, five days a week for 50 weeks a year, your business will look completely different than it does today.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.