Tech is an INVALUABLE tool for real estate agents to use. In today’s episode of The Real Estate podcast, Jimmy goes over 23 different tools that will generate CRAZY growth for you and your business.
- ChatGPT is an AI that focuses on creating natural, human-Esque speech based on a prompt.
- Testimonial Tree is a platform designed to help you manage your online reputation, a VITAL aspect of being a successful agent.
- BombBomb is an online service that lets you send highly personalized and value-adding videos to clients.
- BoxBrownie is a service designed to provide real estate agents with PREMIUM quality pictures and drawings for virtually every need.
Keeping Current Matters
- Keeping Current Matters is a service that takes relevant, informative content and breaks it down into easily understandable terms for clients.
- HomeBot sends out monthly letters to homeowners about their property with personalized branding for you and your business.
- CapCut is a free service that gives agents the ability to quickly create and edit videos, PERFECT for social media posts.
Clip On Ring Lights
- Clip on ring lights, especially for phones, is a fantastic way to get INCREDIBLE lighting for your videos.
- RedX is a service that offers agents lists of phone numbers they can call to generate leads.
- Spacio is a tool that helps agents market their listings and open houses that is optimized for social media and click-through.
- Audience.co is an AI that actually provides HANDWRITTEN notes for real estate agents, to help them provide value for clients and generate leads.
- MileIQ is an app that lets agents EASILY track how many miles they’ve traveled for both business and for personal reasons.
- Canva is a platform that gives real estate agents TERRIFIC graphics for social media posts.
- TurboScan is an app that lets real estate agents QUICKLY scan any documents they may need to scan.
- Forewarn is an app that lets agents punch in information and receive detailed background checks on people they may meet with, to ensure their safety.
- Hootsuite is a platform that allows agents to create content calendars, so they know EXACTLY when to publish content and can focus on meeting with clients.
- ShowingTime is a time management tool and data provider used by PLENTY of real estate agents, and for good reason.
Coffee and Contracts
- Coffee and Contracts is a website that provides several different formats for social media posts, as well as a content calendar.
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro is an app that provides agents with professional editing software for their videos and content.
- Audible is a platform that provides users with thousands of e-books and is a fantastic source of information for realtors.
- Calendly is a time management platform that lets you set and easily track appointments and open houses.
- Waze is an app for your phone that provides directions for real estate agents when they’re traveling.
- Quickbooks is an online accounting app that gives real estate agents VALUABLE information and makes accounting simple.
We live in an age FULL of wild and important technologies. Use some of these technologies in your real estate business, and you’ll be SHOCKED by how much growth you’ll see.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.