There will be winners and there will be losers in this current real estate environment. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Podcast, Jimmy goes over 7 different moves that the top agents are using right now, that you can start using.
- Evaluating their expenses
- With the current state of the market, you HAVE to ensure that you’re getting maximal return from your investments. Top agents are going through their expenses and evaluating what they’re spending money on.
- If the investment isn’t bringing you much in return, stop spending money on it. If it IS bringing in profit, however, double down on it.
- Evaluating where their revenue is coming from
- Top realtors are going back through their records, and figuring out where they were able to generate the most profits. Once these profitable ventures are identified, the realtors are then RETURNING to those ventures to ensure profits continually come in.
- Building systems
- With the current market, top agents know they HAVE to adapt and prepare themselves. We don’t know how long the market is going to last or how deep it’s going to go. Top realtors are building systems and platforms that prepare them for the market’s eventual upswing.
- Upgrading their current talent
- We hear it a lot, but we really ARE the sum of the 5 people we spend the most time with. As a result, the top agents are spending more time with coaches, with other high performing realtors, and the people who are going to teach them the most.
- Going where the puck is
- Top realtors go where the business is going to GO, not where it currently IS. These top producers are focusing on what’s going to explode in the future and become a major part of the real estate market, and then honing in on that.
- Having more conversations than ever before
- You can’t do any business if you don’t actually talk to people. Top realtors are talking to clients, leads, partners, ANYONE who can help them start and end transactions. With the current state of the market, they’re doing these business conversations more than ever before.
- Getting greedy while others are nervous
- This comes from a quote from Warren Buffet. When other investors became nervous, Buffet became greedy, and vice versa. Focus on building your business and creating leads NOW while the market is down, because there’s less competition. You’ll be better off when the upswing comes.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.