The real estate game has changed. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Podcast, Jimmy goes over 4 different ways that you can use ChatGPT to help grow your business and get transactions.
- Social media content
- A lot of real estate agents understand the importance of posting on social media, but they don’t know WHAT to post. ChatGPT can help agents figure out what to post on social media.
- You can go into ChatGPT and give it a prompt asking about social media posts about certain things people in an area should know, or social media posts for realtors, etc.
- Listing descriptions
- Listing descriptions have to be unique AND engaging to help generate interest for a particular listing. Writing individual descriptions by hand can become mundane, but ChatGPT can easily produce listing descriptions.
- Go into ChatGPT and give it some basic information on the listing. Things like amenities it includes, its location, the number of beds and baths, or whatever else you want to include. ChatGPT will then produce a high quality description for that listing.
- Video content
- Just like social media content, ChatGPT can also help write content for videos, whether that be ideas for videos or full on scripts for you to follow.
- For example, you could ask ChatGPT to write a script on certain things that make your area attractive to buyers, or things that make your city unique. ChatGPT could write scripts for these ideas or help you think of ideas for scripts.
- Blog content and newsletters
- Just like social media content, realtors also know how important it is to regularly send out newsletters and produce blog content. ChatGPT can streamline both of these processes.
- You can ask ChatGPT to produce blog posts, or create ideas for those blog posts. ChatGPT can also help take information on new listings, or other information included in newsletters, and create an informative and engaging newsletter for your clients.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.