Wondering how to better communicate how things economically are in the real estate market? In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales podcast, our host Jimmy meets with David Childers to discuss exactly that.
Understand the market
- Inflation continues to be an issue, and several banks have faced failure or the threat of failure. The federal treasury continues to raise interest rates in an effort to help combat this.
- Remain opportunistic and optimistic. Let your clients know about the potential future and how it can ultimately benefit them.
Share your opinions
- Having opinions is equally important to being educated. Buyers and sellers will want your opinion, so you have to be ready to provide it.
- Understand that the market is volatile and interest rates can either raise or lower depending on your neighborhood. For some buyers, now is a perfect time to buy, especially long-term homeowners. For others, renting might be the better option.
Think and prepare for the future
- Childers predicts that, despite the challenges buyers are currently facing regarding being able to afford the home, there are still buyers on the market.
- As we enter spring, keep this in mind. Position yourself to be the best real estate resource in your market.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.