Success is a process. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales podcast, our host Jimmy goes over 7 different rules in real estate that are guaranteed to help lead to your success.
- It’s not who YOU know, it’s who knows YOU.
- Social media, communication, and following up with clients are all key in today’s real estate market. Prioritize people knowing you, instead of vice versa.
- The more you give, the more you get.
- By adding value to the market, whether that be through relationships or providing information, you are guaranteed to get things in return. Focus on adding value to receive value.
- The more adaptable you are, the more your business will grow.
- Real estate is a volatile industry that’s constantly changing. You have to be able to adapt to changes in the industry to see success.
- The more you learn, the more you earn.
- As a real estate agent, people are going to ask you questions. If you want to be able to earn their business, you have to be able to answer these questions. Continually learn about the market to become a better resource.
- Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard.
- No matter how talented you are, if you don’t actively put in work, you’ll get nowhere as an agent. Utilize your talent, but don’t be afraid of hustling.
- Consistency leads to contracts.
- To achieve great things, you have to put in continual effort. By being consistent, your progress will grow upon itself, and you’ll see more success.
- Authenticity is attractive.
- In real estate, you have to sell yourself, yes. But top real estate agents attract more business than they chase. By being authentic, you will attract more business, just like those top producers.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.