Chances are you didn’t get into the real estate game because you want to spend your time figuring out the ins and outs of every social media platform. Thanks to ChatGPT, you don’t have to! In this episode of The Real Estate Sales podcast, your host Jimmy Burgess is here to share five cutting-edge ways you can use ChatGPT-optimize your content for social media.
Generate SEO-optimized descriptions for your Facebook posts.
- Facebook descriptions are increasingly becoming sources of organic traffic. In the past, Jimmy’s company would create Facebook posts and use the same description they would use in their MLS. Using ChatGPT to create a short, optimized Facebook post led to increased views AND engagement.
Increase your engagement on Instagram.
- Instagram is going back to its roots as a photo-sharing app. The search function will also be using descriptions to get the right content in front of whoever wants to see it. This change in the algorithm is an opportunity to use ChatGPT to SEO-optimize descriptions.
Increase your engagement on LinkedIn.
- As a platform, LinkedIn is best suited for sharing blogs, articles, and other written content. When you offer this type of content and use ChatGPT to SEO optimize it, it will come up in searches and you will be seen by customers as a valuable resource for information about your area.
Increase your engagement and views on YouTube.
- YouTube uses descriptions to judge whether a given video is relevant to search terms. YouTube will also use the audio of the video to make sure it matches the description. Use an SEO-optimized description AND script to bring clarity to the algorithm and show up more readily in search results.
Compound all the content you’re making.
- Once you have created one form of content, go down the line and ask ChatGPT to create optimized content for YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Each platform has its own unique algorithm, so optimize your content for each one specifically.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.