Everyone runs into creative blocks. In this episode of The Real Estate Sales podcast, Jimmy Burgess is here to help you break through and generate amazing content ideas for your social media presence so you can build engagement, provide value, and generate leads.
- Don’t recreate the wheel.
- Find agents in your market who are fairly similar to you. Study what makes their content great and try making similar content yourself!
- Leverage Google.
- Look up “(your local area) + realtor” and find out what the MOST-SEARCHED terms are. Use those for inspiration!
- Look directly at the camera.
- Connect with viewers using eye contact, OR use an editing app like Captions to adjust your eye-line.
- Use ChatGPT to optimize your social media post.
- Boost engagement by taking your regular MLS posts and using ChatGPT to SEO-optimize new posts for different social media platforms.
- Study and utilize your own data.
- Identify what the subjects and types of posts that got the most engagement and make more of those.
- Check out Coffee and Contracts.
- Haley Ingram helps agents create content and generate leads.
- Jump on trending topics.
- Stay aware of current news. Use a green screen in your videos to put a trending article behind you. Interpret and explain it to your audience or community.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts,Google Podcasts, Spotify,Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.