In this episode of The Real Estate Sales podcast, our host Jimmy Burgess is here to bring the truth. Stop leaving deals and money on the table. There are so many things agents can do right now to connect with new and past clients. No more excuses!
Optimizing Your “Google My Business” Page
- This is often the first thing a potential client sees. Make a strong first impression.
- Make sure you’re getting Google Reviews! If your testimonials are somewhere besides Google, take screenshots and upload them as photos.
Organize Your Database
- An organized database is a useful database.
- Segment your data in a way that works for you to track where you’re at with your SOI.
Start a Weekly Newsletter for Your Database
- Create a template for your newsletter so it’s easy to plug in new content each week.
- Offer video and readable content so you reach as many people as possible.
Producing Video Content
- The agents out there who are making video content are the top producers.
- Already have a farm? Consider starting another! Become the regional expert in a new area.
Checking In With Past Clients
- Your past clients already love working with you. They might be ready to sell or know someone who is.
Adopt “Orphaned” Clients
- As the market gets more challenging, some agents are leaving the business. Take on their clients!
- Ask realtors you know might be leaving the business, or talk to your broker about current clients who may no longer have an agent.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook, and his YouTube channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales Podcast.